Advice for Landlords

Payment Direct Request Form

For those tenants not in receipt of Universal Credit, the payment of Housing Benefit is normally made to your tenant. However, where they (the tenant) are in arrears of 8 weeks or more, payment of benefit can be made directly to you. Please download the Attention Landlord form (pdf 258kb) or speak to our Customer Services Team. 

It may also be possible to pay benefit directly to you, if your tenant is vulnerable and not considered capable of dealing with their own affairs. Again speak to our Customer Services Team for more information.

A to Z of Services