Advice and guidance about managing work related violence in licensed and retail premises.
Publications and Online Resources
- Managing Work-related Violence Toolkit for Licensed and Retail Premises (hse.gov.uk) - developed in partnership with local authorities, to help you reduce the risk of violence at work. The toolkit includes risk assessment, control measures and providing support following an incident.
- Violence at Work (hse.gov.uk - advice leaflets) - A Guide to Employers, and Working Alone in Safety: Controlling the Risks of Solitary Work.
- Lone Worker Case Studies (hse.gov.uk)
- Violence at Work Self Assessment Questionnaire (IOSH Risk Assessment Routefinder website)
- Guidance sheets on Personal Safety and Cash Handling, Wearing Name Badges, and Safety When Alone in the Workplace (suzylamplugh.org)