Anti-social Behaviour Complaints

What to do if you feel you are a victim of anti-social behaviour

If you feel you are a victim of anti-social behaviour it is important that you collect as much evidence as you can.

It is good practice to keep a diary of the incidents, making note of:-

  • Times and dates;
  • Location of the anti-social behaviour;
  • What is happening;
  • Any details of the perpetrators.

Incident Log Monitoring Form (pdf 104kb)

Once we have enough evidence we can see what action, if any, we can take.

We need as much information as possible to deal with your complaint effectively. We may also share and discuss your complaint with partner agencies so they can assist in finding a resolution.

You will be updated with progress by the lead agency dealing with your complaint.

If your complaint is about a neighbour dispute we do ask that you try to resolve the issue by approaching your neighbour in a calm manner about the problem before contacting the Police or Stafford Borough Council.

If you are renting from a local housing provider you should contact them directly regarding any neighbour disputes.

You can report any incidents to us by completing the online form, by email or by phoning 01785 619000

You should report any anti social behaviour that is happening at the time to Staffordshire Police telephone: 101 or 999 if it is an emergency.

A to Z of Services