Online payments can be used for the following:
- Council Tax
- Housing Benefit Overpayment
- National Non-Domestic Rates-NNDR (Business Rates)
- Planning Applications
- Rents (licences for The Saltings, Glover Street and Market Stalls)
- Parking Penalty Charge Notices with a prefix of ZZ (enter in capital letters)
- Fixed Penalty Notices and other Fines
- Licensing and other Payments
- Town Centre Partnership (TCP)
The following credit and debit cards are accepted:
- Visa Debit and Credit Card
- Visa Debit Card (Delta)
- Electron Card
- JCB Card
- Maestro Card
To make a secure payment online simply visit our online payments. When you follow the link you will see a small image of a padlock appear within the frame of your browser window. This indicates that you are in a secure area and if you double click on the padlock icon it will give you details of the Council's secure digital certificate.
Please note: If you are accessing this website through a public channel, such as a public information kiosk or PC located in a public area, please consider the following precautions to protect your personal details and belongings:
- Ensure you are not overlooked when entering personal information.
- Protect your pin number if using a credit/debit card.
- Ensure you close the online payment web pages when you have completed your transactions.
- Do not leave your belongings unattended.
- Remember to take your credit/debit card and other items when you have finished.