Licence - Cinema

Business Licences and Street Trading

The Licensing Act 2003 introduced a single Premises Licence which can permit a premises to supply alcohol, provide regulated entertainment and to provide late night refreshment. This brings together the six existing licensing regimes (alcohol, public entertainment, cinemas, theatres, late night refreshment house and night cafes).

Further information can be found on our website or contact the Licensing Section using the details provided.

Tel: 01785 619402
Fax: 01785 619319
How do you rate this page?