Is your home leaking heat and money?
The Council has produced a thermal map of the Borough so that residents can see how well insulated their home is and find out if they can save energy and money.
To find your property please visit the map. Please note if you are loading the page for the first time it may take several
seconds to load.
If you would like further information on reducing your heating bills or improving the energy efficiency of your home including what financial assistance may be available you should contact Warmer Homes Stafford on 0800 677 1785 for free advice on improving the heating or insulation in your home.
How Does It Work?
Read the Frequently Asked Questions to find out more.
Terms and Conditions
By using the Stafford Borough Council Online Mapping System you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out below:
- Stafford Borough Council retains copyright to all data unless otherwise stated.
- Ordnance Survey Data is provided by Stafford Borough Council under licence from the Ordnance Survey (Licence Number 100018205). Unauthorised reproduction infringes Crown Copyright and may lead to prosecution or civil proceedings.
- The 2013 Thermal Photographs and data are provided by Stafford Borough Council under licence from Blue Sky International Ltd, as is copyright to Blue Sky International Ltd. Their website is at www.bluesky-world.com.
- You are granted a non-exclusive, royalty free, revocable licence solely to view the Licensed Data for non-commercial purposes for the period during which Stafford Borough Council makes it available.
- You are not permitted to copy, sub-license, distribute, sell or otherwise make available the Licensed Data to third parties in any form.
- third party rights to enforce the terms of this licence shall be reserved to Ordnance Survey.
- The data provided is for indicative use only and should not be considered to constitute a legal record. Stafford Borough Council does not accept responsibility for any loss or inconvenience caused by reliance on any information provided.
- Stafford Borough Council strives to meet the needs of computer users with visual impairment or other conditions that limit accessibility. Due to graphics-intensive nature of the online mapping system the geographic information unfortunately cannot be easily presented in an accessible format.
- There are known issues with IE10. Using Compatibility Mode (Browser Mode IE9) may alleviate these issues.
- The Online Mapping System has been developed for the use of both Cannock Chase District Council and Stafford Borough Council. There is no thermal data currently available for Cannock Chase District.
How do you rate this page?