Role of the Board and Membership
The role of the Strategic Board is to...
- Provide as a partnership strategic leadership, direction and decision making to effective delivery of the Community Action Plan (pdf 183kb) within the Borough.
- Be responsible for statutory duties in respect of the Community Safety Partners and Young People and Health and Wellbeing.
- Ensure that the long term strategic and community aspirations for the Borough and reflected in the Community Action Plan.
- Implement, manage and support a governance structure that will deliver the Action Plan ensuring the statutory duties in respect of the above met.
- Implement effective performance and risk management of the Community Action Plan with a particular focus on outcomes and evaluation.
- Work as a partnership to influence delivery plans of partner organisations and to encourage them to align funding to enable the successful achievement of outcomes in the Borough.
- Provide a constructive, robust and purposeful challenge to partner organisation in accordance with the performance and risk management arrangements.
- Champion the aspirations of the Borough, disseminate best practice and acknowledge successful outcomes.
The Strategic Board will meet on a quarterly basis with additional meetings as required.
Membership of the Board
- Stafford Borough Council
- Staffordshire County Council
- Support Staffordshire
- Stafford and Rural Homes
- Stafford and Surrounds Clinical Commissioning Group
- Staffordshire Police
- Staffordshire Fire and Rescue
- Staffordshire University
- Stafford College
- Stafford Chamber of Commerce
- MoD Stafford
- Stafford Churches Together
- Staffordshire Wildlife Trust
How do you rate this page?