In order to access Public Access you must agree to the following terms and conditions.
Set out below are the terms and conditions which, together with any legal notices displayed elsewhere on the Stafford Borough Council online 'Public Access' system, represent all the terms and conditions on which we will provide you with access to the datasets created by Local Government Information House Limited (the "National Datasets") and/or the datasets compiled and maintained by Stafford Borough Council (the "Authority Datasets") associated with the use of the National Land and Property Gazetteer and the National Street Gazetteer. Your continued use of the Stafford Borough Council online 'Public Access' system indicates your acceptance to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, please cease using the Stafford Borough Council online 'Public Access' system. The terms and conditions for this licence agreement are as follows:
1. The National and/or Authority datasets are associated with the use of the National Land and Property Gazetteer and the National Street Gazetteer. Information displayed throughout the [Website] is extracted from a copyright work owned by the Local Government Information House Limited and [the Authority].
2. A single screen print of the results of a search of the National and/or Authority datasets is permitted for your own use.
3. You may not extract or re-utilise information derived from the National and/or Authority Datasets and/or any copies of such information (whether electronic or in hard copy format) for any commercial or business purpose including but not limited to, trading, building commercial databases, reselling or redistribution of such information.
4. You are not permitted to modify, adapt, arrange, alter, adjust or make any additions to any information derived from the National and/or Authority Datasets, nor are you permitted to combine such information with other mapping, data or other information, including for the avoidance of doubt, other such information derived from this Website.
5. Save as permitted by paragraph 2 above, the reproduction, copying, downloading, storage, recording, broadcasting, retransmission, distribution, decompilation, reverse-engineering or disassembly of any part of this [Website] is not permitted without our prior written consent.
6. It is your responsibility to ensure that any information derived from the National and/or Authority Datasets is not made available, either in electronic unencrypted form or in hard copy format, to any third party that may attempt to use the map in contravention of these terms and conditions.
7. You must inform us immediately if you become aware of a third party using information derived from the National and/or Authority Datasets in contravention of these terms and conditions or of any infringement of trade marks located on the Stafford Borough Council online 'Public Access' system.
8.We shall have no liability to any person or organisation in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from the use of the information contained on the Stafford Borough Council online 'Public Access' system.
9 We take every reasonable effort to ensure that information contained on the Stafford Borough Council online 'Public Access' system is as accurate as possible. However, the services featured on the Stafford Borough Council online 'Public Access' system are provided "as is", and all warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute or common law are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded. We shall not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss (whether for loss of profit, loss of business, depletion of goodwill or otherwise), costs, expense or other claims for consequential compensation whatsoever (howsoever caused) which arise out of or in connection with your use of the Stafford Borough Council online 'Public Access' system.
The online planning Public Access service is unavailable between 2am and 6am daily.
The online planning and building regulation history contained within the site at present is incomplete and must not be used as a substitute for carrying out a formal 'Land Charge Search'. No responsibility will be taken for any errors or omissions in the planning or building regulation history information obtained from the online 'Public Access' service. Similarly the information contained within online 'Public Access' service does not constitute in any way a formal notification of a planning decision or the passing of plans for building regulation applications and as such any actions taken as a result of information displayed on the site are undertaken entirely at the viewer's own risk.
Under normal circumstances the plans and documents associated with new planning applications will be able to be viewed within 5 working days of being made valid. If none are displayed at the time, you may wish to try a few days later or alternatively you will be able to view the application and associated documents at the Council's Civic Centre offices, Riverside, Stafford during normal office hours.
Building Regulation associated documents that make up the building regulation file are not public documents and cannot be viewed by the general public.
If you encounter any problems locating your property, please send your full postal address details, including postcode, to firstname.lastname@example.org. If possible, please supply an Ordnance Survey Grid Reference (if known), or any details that may assist us in keeping the data up to date. We will endeavour to correct any errors as soon as possible.
Planning Application Files: Please note that any correspondence and personal information (including phone numbers, email addresses, fax numbers) will be seen by Councillors, the applicant, members of the general public and will form part of the public planning file which will be published in full on the Council's website. Your letter of comment, support, or objection will be available to be inspected by the general public or any interested party.
We can, if you specifically ask, cover your signature, email address or telephone number. Please state this clearly at the start of your letter. Please note that your name and address cannot be withheld.