Improvements to historic park enters final funding phase
Plans for a £2.5 million restoration of an award winning park in Stafford are entering the final funding stage.
Stafford Borough Council has now submitted its final bid for cash for Victoria Park from the Heritage Lottery Fund (HLF). The authority was successful in securing an original £185,800 National Lottery award from HLF to draw up detailed plans for the park.
And people can now see the proposed improvements with a virtual tour of Victoria Park from www.staffordbc.gov.uk/hlf.
The restoration work will concentrate on t...
- 24/03/2017 - Caught on camera - fly tipper gets £300 fine
- 24/03/2017 - Help to find perfect fit for businesses
- 20/03/2017 - By-election date set for seats on Stafford Borough Council
- 14/03/2017 - No ifs or butts - it’s a £75 fine
- 14/03/2017 - Runners get set for half marathon