Appeal after toys dumped during Christmas
Children’s toys were among a number of items illegally dumped just off a village lane near Stone.
Stafford Borough Council is appealing for information about the rubbish that was dumped between Christmas and the New Year in Cross Lane in the village of Oulton.
The mess is the latest to be featured on the Council’s ‘Grimewatch’ webpage.
‘Grimewatch’ is a Council initiative to help catch fly tippers with the help of the public. Residents are asked to provide information, from pictures and details, of the ‘unsolved grimes’ featured at Read more >>
- 16/01/2017 - Chance to snap up an allotment in Stafford
- 13/01/2017 - Put your best foot forward
- 09/01/2017 - Golden opportunity for housing service in Stafford
- 09/01/2017 - Council warning after dog fouling fines
- 03/01/2017 - Council £200k success in rough sleeper bid