Staffordshire Residents and Businesses Urged to Help in the Fight Against Illicit Waste
Residents and businesses in Staffordshire are being urged to help in the fight against illicit waste.
The call comes from a Staffordshire wide group, set up to address the issue of illicit waste, after a number of large high risk sites were identified in the county. The group is made up of representatives from all of the local councils, Staffordshire Fire and Rescue Service, Staffordshire Police, the Environment Agency, the DVSA and Highways England.
Director of Response for Staffordshire Fire and Rescue Service Tim Hyde, who is chairing the multi-agency group said: “This is...
- 14/02/2017 - Council leader takes hospital fight to PM
- 07/02/2017 - Mayor's motown party
- 06/02/2017 - New look on the market
- 02/02/2017 - Residents go batty over wildlife day
- 31/01/2017 - Publish hygiene ratings call from Councillor and food agency