Top TV chef at Stafford Cheese and Ale fest
Organisers of the popular two day event have confirmed Jean-Christophe will be pitting his culinary skills against a local chef in a ‘cook off’ as well as opening up the festival with a demonstration of his cooking talent - using Staffordshire produce.
Jean-Christophe is a 5 out of 5 AA Rosette and multi Michelin Star award winning chef. He has been a familiar household name over many years having appeared on a diverse range of TV programmes -...
- 27/04/2017 - Workshops set to help retailers in Stafford Town Centre
- 24/04/2017 - Help trace those responsible for fly-tipping
- 11/04/2017 - Cows mooove in to save taxpayers’ cash
- 07/04/2017 - Don’t miss the boat to vote - call to Stafford Borough residents
- 06/04/2017 - Public thumbs up for new leisure centre in Stone