Health and Safety at Work - Accident Investigation
Inspections on Work Related Accidents are dealt with in the following way:
- Inspections of business premises such as offices, shops and warehouses to ensure conditions are satisfactory and safe.
- Investigation of accidents at work which involve either staff or the general public.
- Investigation of complaints relating to health and safety.
- We provide information to businesses and members of the public to increase general awareness of health and safety.
- We do not deal with Council buildings and employees, manufacturing, construction or food industries.
- Health and safety in food premises industry is dealt with by our Food Team except in food manufacturing which is dealt with by the Health and Safety Executive.
- Council buildings, manufacturing and construction industries are also dealt with by the Health and Safety Executive.
You can find more information on the Health and Safety Executive web site.
How do you rate this page?