Car Parking - Band C - Terms and Conditions of Use
I have read and understand these terms and conditions and by purchasing a permit I am agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- Band C Season tickets are only valid on Stafford Borough Council surface long stay car parks as specified below and as shown on the Stafford Car Parking map.
- Doxey Road car park No 13a, 13b, 13c
- Gaol Road car park No 15
- There are no designated spaces and the ticket does not guarantee a space; lack of free spaces will not be accepted as a reason to park in any unauthorised parking area.
- 14 days’ notice is required for processing applications. And, permits will commence on the 1st or 15th day of the month; whichever is closest after that period. Therefore, please ensure that you make your application a minimum of 14 days and a maximum of 27 days before you need to use your permit.
- Season tickets are not valid on any short stay car parks.
- Season tickets are not valid in car parks or areas of car parks signed as prohibited to season tickets.
- You must attach the permit to the inside of the front windscreen, in a prominent position.
- The season ticket is valid only for the registration numbers specified.
- Changes of details on season tickets e.g. change of registration number will incur an admin fee of £11. It is the season ticket holder’s responsibility to update or amend a vehicle registration.
- Where more than one vehicle registration is specified on the account, the permit will only be valid for one vehicle at any one time. Stafford Borough Council records the registrations of vehicles using a permit. If more than one registration is seen to be using the same season ticket at the same time, a Penalty Charge Notice may be issued.
- Season ticket holders are subject to all current Stafford Borough Council (Off Street Parking Places) Orders. These are displayed on each car park and are available to view at the Civic Centre, Riverside, Stafford ST16 3AQ.
- The expiry date of a season ticket will not be extended as a result of the temporary suspension of vehicle parking charges or closure of any Stafford Borough Council car park(s) for which the season ticket is valid.
- The Council reserves the right to alter the charges for season tickets and the car parks or areas within car parks in which they can be used. Alterations to charges are advertised in the local press on signs in the car parks.
- Requests for refunds must be made in writing to Stafford Borough Council. The Council will consider issuing refunds for the remaining complete months on 6 and 12 month season tickets ONLY, subject to there being at least 2 complete months remaining. Your season ticket will be cancelled once we have received it and a £11 administration fee will be charged.
- Stafford Borough Council reserves the right to change the season ticket terms and conditions without prior notice. All tickets remain the property of Stafford Borough Council and may not be sold or given to any other person.
- Lost season tickets with a single registration will be replaced at the discretion of the Council for a fee of £11. Tickets with 2 registration numbers thereon will be not replaced.
- The Council may, in its absolute discretion, revoke a season ticket if conditions of use are not complied with.
How do you rate this page?